New Students Only: Register for Sensei Erik Paulson's Combat Submission Wrestling/MMA seminar on March 24th and 25th and get a month of free training at BIMA!
SPECIAL FOR NEW STUDENTS:
$99 for one month of unlimited classes!
The Bernales Institute of Martial Arts (BIMA) provides a rare and unique opportunity to study a variety of the world's most effective martial arts with one of the most well-rounded and educated instructors of this generation. Founder and Chief Instructor Will Bernales is one of a select group of individuals to hold teaching certifications across a number of traditional and interdisciplinary arts. Currently he maintains certifications in:
- Jeet Kune Do Concepts: Sifu Dan Inosanto
- Kali - FMA (Filipino Martial Arts): Guro Dan Inosanto
- Muay Thai - Thai Boxing: Grand Master Surachai "Chai" Sirisute
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (3rd Degree Black Belt): Master Pedro Sauer (Red/Black Coral Belt)
- Linxx Academy Martial Arts (Black Belt Graduate): Ajarn Frank Cucci
- Combat Submission Wrestling (CSW State Representative): Sensei Erik Paulson
- Official Pekiti-Tirsia Kali Certified School: Grand Master Tuhon Leo T. Gaje
Khuen Khru Bernales will guide you through your exploration of the martial arts and the discovery of your own personal truths. Whether it is for self-defense, the love of the arts, the love of training/pushing yourself, or competition, we have something for everyone from the inexperienced beginner to the highest level athlete. Our instructors have decades of experience teaching martial arts to children, teens, adults, and professional athletes.