SPECIAL FOR NEW STUDENTS:
$99 for one month of unlimited classes!
New students get a free month at BIMA with their two-day seminar registration!
The Bernales Institute of Martial Arts (BIMA) offers classes for kids and adults that provide practical self-defense skills within an energetic, fun, and supportive community atmosphere. The martial arts taught at BIMA provide a “seatbelt for life,” giving you or your child the knowledge and skills needed for effective self-protection and self-empowerment. We offer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai / Thai Boxing, Kali/Eskrima, Jeet Kune Do, Silat, Combat Submission Wrestling/Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes. We strive to meet the needs of all students from inexperienced beginners to accomplished athletes.
Founder and Chief Instructor Will Bernales is one of a select group of individuals to hold teaching certifications across a number of traditional and interdisciplinary arts. Currently he maintains certifications in:
- Jeet Kune Do Concepts: Sifu Dan Inosanto
- Kali - FMA (Filipino Martial Arts): Guro Dan Inosanto
- Muay Thai - Thai Boxing: Grand Master Surachai "Chai" Sirisute
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (3rd Degree Black Belt): Master Pedro Sauer (Red/Black Coral Belt)
- Linxx Academy Martial Arts (Black Belt Graduate): Ajarn Frank Cucci
- Combat Submission Wrestling (CSW State Representative): Sensei Erik Paulson
Ajarn Bernales and his hand-picked instructors adapt classes to the individual situation and skill level of each student. Learn more about our Adult and Youth classes or Contact Us for more information!